“To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” – Mike Gafka
If you are a woman that is seeking to attract wealth in your life, it is important to know and understand that all of the challenges that you face in life and potential opportunities for wealth-building success. We often go through life having a secret desire to pick and choose that which we want to experience, but, the simple truth of the matter is, as humans, we often have no choice.
Now, there are many that believe that we actually outline our lives in the spiritual realm before birth. This could have some degree to it. Many believe that, in order to grow spiritually, we must experience certain things throughout our lives. Could this be true?
We are not sure; however, we DO know that in order to experience the success that we desire in our lives, we must accept and come to appreciate ALL that comes our way – even that which we do not like. This is especially true when engaging in the act of speaking wealth affirmations. The following outlines the wealth affirmations that you should have been stating on a daily basis, to date:
1. “I am like a magnet. I attract wealth. It is naturally drawn to me.”
2. “Money is drawn to me. It comes to me in a variety of ways – both unexpected and expected.”
3. “I am consistently moved from the thoughts of poverty due to the abundant wealth that is present in my life to the thoughts of abundant thinking.”
4. “I am 100% worthy of making and having more money in my life.”
5. “I am 100% open and completely receptive to all of the types of wealth that life offers me.”
6. “Money is constantly flowing quickly and easily into my life.”
7. “I am 100% aligned with the immense energy of wealth abundance.”
8. “Everything that I do creates a constant level of prosperity in my life.”
Now, we add the ninth wealth affirmation:
9. “I consistently attract opportunities that attract massive amounts of wealth to me.”
Now that you have been introduced to the 9th wealth affirmation, I would like to go back to the initial quote that I shared at the beginning of this post. That is, you must accept all of the challenges that come your way. You cannot expect wealth and success if you only accept those that you actually like. You must appreciate challenges. In nearly all instances, challenges are opportunities that are hidden from our initial perception. We may perceive a challenge to be “bad”; when, in fact, it is an opportunity for us to advance in life. Remember, everything happens for a reason. Many challenges present themselves to teach us, others occur to open doors for us. You must be open and receptive to ALL that the universe sends your way in order to truly experience the wealth that you are destined to have.